Continuous Employee Development and Empowerment Training in Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia
Course Code : HRM14 - Course Address : Westin Kuala Lumpur Hotel - Course Fees : 4450 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
BMC Training in this course will introduce participants to the important areas of Continuous Employee Development and Empowerment. Continuous Employee Development utilises a wide variety of methods, including individual career planning, classroom training; distance learning; mentoring; coaching; talent management and participation in learning seminars.
Continuous Employee Development and Empowerment is a management practice of sharing information, rewards, and power with employees so that they can take initiative and make decisions to solve problems and improve service and performance.
This course will feature:
- Understand the importance of empowerment
- What is meant by the terms ‘coaching’, ‘training’, ‘learning’ & ’mentoring’ and how they differ
- Learn practical motivational workplace coaching techniques
- Practical skills for career development
- Develop a continuous development culture
By the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Examine a variety of techniques and methodologies for continuous employee development
- Understand the concepts of empowerment
- Discuss the case for empowerment in your organisation
- Utilise motivational coaching techniques
- Develop practical mentoring skills
The Learning Organisation and Individual Learning Strategies
- What is learning?
- Creating a learning organisation
- Learning Strategies for Creating a Continuous Learning Environment
- Individual Development Plans
- The importance of learning styles
- Individual SWOT plans – practical exercise
- Principles of employee empowerment
- Benefits of employee empowerment
- Empowering employees with transformational leadership
- Cultural influences and constraints on empowerment
- Communication systems to promote empowerment
- Empowerment case study
Coaching for Development
- Coaching as a development tool
- Distinguishing between coaching and other interventions
- Key Coaching Skills
- The Coaching Cycle
- Skills for Motivational Coaching
- Plan and run a coaching session
Mentoring Programmes and Talent Management
- Ground rules for a mentoring relationship
- Most commonly used techniques among mentors
- Mentoring relationships: formal and informal
- Introduction to talent management
- Talent management systems
- Differentiating succession management & talent management
Putting it All Together
- Develop a continuous development culture
- Identifying the ‘disempowered’ workforce
- Arguing the case for empowerment in your organisation
- Becoming a learning organisation
- Personal action planning
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Jalan Conlay. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.