Designing and Implementing a Performance Management System Training in Istanbul , Turkey
Course Code : HRM49 - Course Address : The Marmara Sisli Hotel - Course Fees : 4400 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Istanbul , Turkey||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Istanbul , Turkey||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
Human Resources professionals and other employees who are responsible for the design and implementation of performance management systems.
- List the phases of performance management cycle and describe the role of HR in each phase.
- Distinguish between different types and components of performance management systems.
- Design and develop a comprehensive performance management system.
- Organize and plan a successful implementation of a performance management system.
- Identify business requirements for performance management operating systems.
- Develop mandatory coaching and training sessions for managers and employees.
The Role of Human Resources in Performance Management
- Definition and Purpose of Performance Management
- The Performance Management Cycle
- Role of HR in Different Phases
- Strategic and Administrative Role
- Tangible and In-Tangible Responsibilities
An Overview of Performance Management Systems
- Types of Performance Management Systems
- Graphic Rating Scales
- Behaviorally Anchored Rating Scales
- Management By Objectives
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Advantages and Disadvantages
- Components and Building Blocks
- Trends in Organizations
- Uses and Applications of Performance Management Systems
Designing a Performance Management System
Ensuring a Successful Implementation
- Pilot Implementation
- Potential Pitfalls and Improvements
- Marketing and Introducing the System Internally
- System Support and Evaluation
- Performance Management Operating Systems
- Drafting Business Requirements
Coaching Managers and Employees
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Sisli. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.