Human Resources KPIs - Benchmarking HR Performance Training in Istanbul , Turkey
Course Address : The Marmara Sisli Hotel - Course Fees : 5550 GBP
Human Resources professionals who need to evaluate, and report on, the effectiveness of Human Resources to senior management. The program is also suitable for Human Resources managers and senior executives who are accountable for the overall contribution of the HR function.
- Explain the metrics, measures and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) applied to HR and show the role they play in measuring the effectiveness of Human Resources.
- List the KPIs that should be used in measuring Human Resources as a function.
- List and calculate the main KPIs that should be used to measure the efficiency of the critical processes in HR.
- Design and calculate the main formulae for evaluating the financial contribution of HR to the organization.
- Design and calculate the employee satisfaction index and use it to measure employee morale.
- Explain employee turnover, its types and the various formulae used to calculate it.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- The Importance of Measuring
- Measures, Metrics and KPIs: The Main Differences
- Characteristics of SMART KPIs
- Types of KPIs
- Common Mistakes when Using KPIs
- Organizational Appeal and Reputation
- Salary Competitiveness
- Human Value Added
- Career Growth
- Absenteeism Rates and Absenteeism Cost
- Employee Morale
- Return on Human Capital
- Labor Cost
- Cost per Hire
- Cost per Trainee
- Opportunity Cost
- Supervisory Ratios
- Cost to Supervise
- Compensation and Benefits
- Measuring Efficiency of Recruitment and Selection
- Measuring Effectiveness of Hiring
- Using Hurdles Per Hire (HPH) to Reduce the Use of 'wasta' in Selection
- Using Aggregate Yield Ratios and Selection Rates
- Measuring Effectiveness of Appraisal Systems
- Voluntary versus Involuntary Turnover
- Turnover versus Attrition (Gross and Net Turnover)
- Identifying Turnover Metrics
- Identifying Turnover Costs
- Analyzing and Interpreting Turnover Data
- Healthy versus Unhealthy Turnover: When Is Turnover Good for the Organization?
Wrap Up: Designing an HR Scorecard
- The Balanced Scorecard as a Strategic Tool
- Putting it All Together
- Reporting HR to Top Management