HR Analytics - Concepts and Tools for Effective Decision -Making Training in Istanbul , Turkey
Course Code : HRM47 - Course Address : The Marmara Sisli Hotel - Course Fees : 4400 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Istanbul , Turkey||3 - 12 - 2023||7 - 12 - 2023||
|Istanbul , Turkey||21 - 1 - 2024||25 - 1 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||4 - 2 - 2024||8 - 2 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||10 - 3 - 2024||14 - 3 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||21 - 4 - 2024||25 - 4 - 2024||
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Provide a thorough understanding of modern Talent/HR analytics.
- Leverage HR data to make more insightful business decisions.
- Apply basic forecasting tools.
- Transform HR into a strategic function.
- Shift the attention of HR managers and practitioners from just ‘running’ or ‘managing’ their HR departments to that of ‘predictive management’ using the modern tools of talent/HR analytics.
- Apply processes of modern Human Capital management to take HR to new levels of sophistication and integration.
- Optimize and synchronize the delivery of HR services.
- Get acquainted with best practice examples of organizations using talent/HR analytics
Introduction to HR Analytics
- The Meaning and Power of Analytics
- Big Data and HR
- The Purpose and Uses of HR Analytics
- Needed Skills and Common Pitfalls to Avoid – The Analytical Leader
- Trend and Regression Analysis
Managing Tomorrow, Today
- The Language of Metrics and Analytics
- The Evolution of Data Analysis
- Moving from Prescriptive to Predictive Analytics
- Lagging and Leading Indicators
- What we Know about Tomorrow
- The Future of Talent/HR Analytics
Human Capital Management Model for Managing Tomorrow, Today
- The Four Processes of Predictive Modern Human Capital
- Scanning the Market and Managing the Risk
- Turning Data into Business Intelligence
- Avoiding Common Metrics Mistakes
- The Levels of Metrics
- Applying Metrics and Analytics to Make a Difference
Big Data Applications in HR
- Using Predictive Analysis to Attack Long-Term Turnover and Productivity Problems
- Using Predictive Analysis to Improve Staffing and Retention
- Exploring Data that Indicates How Leading Companies Retain Core Talent in Critical Functions
- Exploring the Impact of Education Level of Employees in Core Functions on a Business’ Market Performance
Examples of Organizations Using Talent/HR Analytics
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Absenteeism
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Sisli. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.