Strategic Human Resources Management Training in Istanbul , Turkey
Course Code : HRM21 - Course Address : The Marmara Sisli Hotel - Course Fees : 4400 GBP
|City||Start Date||End Date||View|
|Istanbul , Turkey||10 - 12 - 2023||14 - 12 - 2023||
|Istanbul , Turkey||7 - 1 - 2024||11 - 1 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||11 - 2 - 2024||15 - 2 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||24 - 3 - 2024||28 - 3 - 2024||
|Istanbul , Turkey||14 - 4 - 2024||18 - 4 - 2024||
Human Resources managers and senior professionals in the function who seek to broaden their knowledge and improve their skills in the key functions of HR as well as those who are responsible for evaluating HR and its effectiveness in the organization. The program is also suitable for those employees who are targeted for development/promotion within the HR function.
- List the main cycles in Human Resources (HR) and the critical steps in each.
- Define strategic HR management and draft an HR strategy.
- Explain the vital KPIs which should be constantly monitored in Human Resources.
- Quantify employee morale and determine a formula for calculating it objectively.
- Differentiate between types of turnover and determine how each should be calculated.
- List the main types of performance management and appraisal rating systems and how and when to use each.
The Main Cycles in Human Resources (HR) Management
- HR Strategy Cycle
- Recruitment and Selection Cycle
- Training and Development Cycle
- Performance Management Cycle
- Compensation and Benefits Cycle
Strategic HR Management
- Situation Analysis
- HR Visions and Missions
- HR Strategic Goals
- Critical Success Factors in HR
- Key Result Areas and Key Performance Indicators
- Core Competencies and Core Values
Measuring Human Resources
- Measuring HR Strategies: The Main KPIs
- Human Resources versus Human Capital
- Return on Human Capital (ROHC) and Cost of Labor (COL)
- Human Value Added (HVA) and Profit Per Employee (PPE)
- Employee Morale and Employee Satisfaction Indices
- HR Scorecards and Dashboards
- The Balanced Scorecard
- Turnover versus Attrition (Gross and Net Turnover)
- Voluntary versus Non Voluntary Separation
- Analyzing Turnover: Interpreting the Data
- Healthy versus Unhealthy Turnover
- Turnover Index
Managing Employee Performance
- Tangible versus Intangible Appraisal Systems
- Samples of Best (and Not So) Practices
- Behavioral Rating
- Management by Objectives (MBO) Systems
- Competency-Based Appraisals
- 180Â° and 360Â° Systems
- Forced Ranking and the Bell Curve: Advantages and Warnings
- Keys to Success and Failures of Performance Management Systems
Where will the course be held?
The course will be held in Sisli. The exact address and directions will be provided to all enrolled participants prior to the start of the course.
What topics will be covered in the course?
The course will cover a range of topics related to the subject matter, including but not limited to the topics of outlines. By the end of the course, you'll have a solid understanding of the key concepts and techniques in the field, and be able to apply them to real-world situations. Detailed course outlines and learning objectives will be provided to all enrolled students prior to the start of the course.
What is the schedule for the course?
The course is expected to run for 3 hours daily. The exact schedule and timing will be confirmed and communicated to all enrolled students via email at least 2 days prior to the course start date.
What do I need to bring to the course?
All you need to bring is yourself, a notepad or laptop for taking notes, and a willingness to learn! We'll provide pens, paper, and any required textbooks or handouts.
What is the instructor's background and experience?
Our instructors are seasoned industry professionals with over 10 years of experience in the field. They hold a master's degree in the subject matter and have a proven track record of success working with trainees of all levels. You'll have plenty of opportunities to ask questions and get feedback throughout the course.
What are the T&C for this course?
Please visit our Terms and Conditions page
What kind of certificate will I receive upon completion of the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will receive an attendance certificate indicating that you have completed the course. This certificate is not accredited or recognised by any particular institution or organisation, but it can be used to demonstrate your commitment to continuing education and professional development.